A glimpse into our life in Minneapolis - exploring a new city, creating a new home, and adventures of parenthood...
Friday, October 31, 2008
Chicka, chicka...1-2-3
Happy Halloweeeeeen!!! Miss Gracie was a little chickie tonight for Halloween. She was a little unsure, but eager to see our neighbors as we went trick or treating to the five houses surrounding us...Thankfully, we were blessed by a beautiful slightly cool evening, but nothing like the normal frigid Minnesota Halloween's. Check out our little chickie...
2 comments:
Anonymous
said...
i think the best part of that video is you and blake! you both make very good chickens! melissa
haha - you guys DO make great chickens! Kimberly and I just watched and were cracking up. Miss Gracie is SUPER cute in her costume. Sorry I missed you on your cinci visit, hope to catch you next time :)
2 comments:
i think the best part of that video is you and blake! you both make very good chickens! melissa
haha - you guys DO make great chickens! Kimberly and I just watched and were cracking up. Miss Gracie is SUPER cute in her costume. Sorry I missed you on your cinci visit, hope to catch you next time :)
Post a Comment