Thursday, January 8, 2009

Gracie's 1st Christmas in Cincinnati

Gracie had her 1st Christmas in Cincinnati and she LOVED it! I mean - it's always fun to tear paper and she was especially interested in the bows...She got a new baby doll that she adores - it's amazing, how she lights up when she sees it and talks in a high pitch voice to her sweet little baby. She loves giving the baby doll a kiss and hug - it's precious! She also loved the stroller from Aunt Melissa and crew...thank you!

Another memorable moment was meeting our newest little niece, Anna - she is just precious and soo tiny! These are the times that you REALLY wish you lived closer, but we enjoyed our time of meeting her when she was only 2 weeks old.

Our time went by WAY too fast, but it was nice to enjoy some mild temperatures for a few days before venturing back into the COLD north! Happy New Year!

(Morning breakfast with Mimi and Papa and playing a little peek-a-boo while she enjoys her cheerios and bananas.)

(Sweet little Anna - only 2 weeks old)

(Another major milestone for Abby during our visit,
she lost her first tooth on the bottom! She was so brave!)


(Sweet Kierstin with Gracie just before heading to MCC for Christmas Eve service)



(The Hillis Crew - poor little Anna, not happy)


(Kierstin is showing me how this stroller and baby doll work...
look at her twins they talk to each other!)

("Uncle Dan you are CRAZY!!")

(I love my baby doll...i love to give her kisses!)

Ok, so now onto my new trick...

(Peek - aaaa....)

(BOO!)

(CHEESE!)

(I'm really too big for this, but I thought I'd play in it one last time...)

(Bye, bye Cincinnati...hello, snowy Minnesota!!)

No comments: